TO OUR VALUED PATIENTS:
We are very aware of the concerns regarding the spread of the Coronavirus. We are taking every precaution possible to make our offices as safe as possible.
We have no known patients that have been exposed to or have been tested for Coronavirus.
Good hygiene is essential to slow down the spread of the any virus. Everyone including staff and patients should have already been washing or sanitizing their hands.
We are dedicated to offering a clean and safe environment. Below are the actions we are taking to help prevent the spread:
- Our facilities are cleaned regularly with a hospital grade disinfectant.
- Our patient exam rooms are disinfected after each patient including:
- Exam chairs
- Door knobs
- Providers and Medical Assistants – upon entry into exam room will wash or sanitize hands.
- IPADs are cleaned twice daily with alcohol wipes.
- We are asking all patients to use hand sanitizer on their way into our building and on their way out.
- If staff becomes ill, we are not allowing them to work.
- If patients are ill, we are asking them to wear a mask or reschedule their appointment.
- Lobby chairs, furniture, door handles, etc. are wiped down and sprayed with Lysol disinfectant spray twice daily.